João Leal Brito has chosen for this album the use the false name of Pierre Kolmann, out of his huge reserve of false names.
To cover his tracks he is performing also a composition by a certain Britinho (a person quite different from João Leal Brito).
As if this were not enough, he went so far as to have Toni Vestane singing on three tracks, which have been part of his 1958 compacto duplo, posted here a year ago.
To make it even more mysterious this fourth volume of his Para Dançar series is not listed at all.
These compositions are released at an unknown date which can be only 1958, so enjoy them now:
01. Mathilda (Harry Thomas)
02. Little Darling (Mauricio Williams)
03. Ouça (Maysa) canta Toni Vestane
04. A Volta ao Mundo em 80 Dias (Victor Young)
05. Fascination (F. D. Marchetti)
06. Encantamento (Otto Cesana)
07. Bernardine (Johnny Mercer)
08. Dorinha meu Amor (José Francisco de Freitas) canta Toni Vestane
09. Marcelinho (A. V. Savona / G. Giacotebetti)
10. Por Cause de Você (Dolores Duran) canta Toni Vestane
11. Souvenir d'Italie (Scarnicci / Tarabusi / L. Luttazzi)
12. Exaltação aos Pampas (Britinho)
AOS PAMPAS COM TITO ROMERO
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos