Maestro Osmar Milani, the man whose name sounds very familiar to me, with his latest album which has been presented on Loronix almost a decade ago. This gives you a chance to read Zeca's text about it on Órfãos do Loronix.
There is also a background cover text about this release, but I fear that only the name of the writer, Juvenal Fernandes is clearly legible while his text is unfortunately not.
The compositions are clearly audible and their list goes as follows:
01. Balanço das Notas (João Maria de Abreu)
02. I Surrender Dear (G. Clifford / H. Barris)
03. Sambossa N° 1 (João Maria de Abreu)
04. Sophisticated Lady (Duke Ellington / Irving Mills / Mitchell Parish)
05. Na Cadência do Samba (Ataulfo Alves / Paulo Gesta)
06. Solitude (Duke Ellington / Irving Mills / Eddie DeLange)
07. Waltzing Cat (L. Anderson)
08. Neném (Tito Madi)
09. I'll Buy The Ring And Chance Your Name To Mine (J. Mills / E. Rose / W. Raskin)
10. Samba da Madrugada (Dora Lopes / Carminha Mascarenhas / Herotides Nascimento)
11. Red Roses For A Blue Lady (Sid Tepper / Roy Brodszky)
12. Vai Minha Canção (Tito Madi / Sidney Morais)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos