Whoever visited Loronix surely remembers the beautiful cover of Certinho Para Dancar by Paulinho e Seus Night-boys.
In the just arrived package from Pedro & 300discos I found two more albums by this artist (a guitarist) and his band.
The first one to be presented is the second volume of Certinho Para Dancar, wrapped in a differently designed but also very interesting cover, minimalistic in all aspects...
The compositions are:
01. Drink Em São Paulo (Djalma Ferreira / Paulo Nunes)
02. Do Jeito Que a Gente Quer (Ed Lincoln)
03. Maria Conga (Orlandivo / Roberto Jorge)
04. Wheels (Richard Stephens / Jimmy Torres)
05. O Barquinho (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
06. Dona Baratinha (Almeida Rego / Newton Ramalho)
07. Verão Em Lisboa (Paulo Nunes)
08. Tufão (Ary Barroso)
09. Never On Sunday (Ta Pedia Tou Pirea) (Manos Hadjidakis / Vrs. Billy Towne)
10. Gone With The Wind (Max Steiner)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos