Guitar player Roberto Máspoli on an album that could be declared as solo guitar, had it not been for the fact that you can hear two guitars on all the tracks.
The second guitar is also played by Roberto and mixed together with the first guitar, a technique which is common nowadays but was, I suppose, quite new at the time this album was recorded (1959).
In short: Roberto is accompanying himself, as you will read in detail on the back cover, where Sebastião Fonseca has published his text about this release.
I will add also that this is the first appearance of Roberto on Parallel Realities, and we can expect him only one more time, should his other album, also recorded in 1959, magically appear.
Enjoy Roberto Máspoli and Roberto Máspoli performing:
01. Yo Vendo Unos Ojos Negros (Osvaldo Silva)
02. Noches de Tucuman (A. Carrizo / M. Arzubiaga)
03. La Perezosa (J. Alais)
04. Adelita (Francisco Tárrega)
05. Lágrima (Francisco Tárrega)
06. Tristezas de Amor (F. Kreisler)
07. Mabelita Y Norberto (H. Máspoli)
08. Acuarela Española (Horácio Maspoli)
09. Las dos Puntas (C. Ocampo / O. Rocha)
10. La Violetera (José Padilla / Eduardo Montesinos)
El Relicario (José Padilla)
11. Aconcágua (Horácio Maspoli)
12. Noite Feliz (Silent Night) (Franz Gruber)
NOCHES DE TUCUMAN
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos