Presenting for the first time All Giffer organist (or is he maybe the guitar player?) and leader of a dance music quintet.
As you have already guessed, about All Giffer I can tell you even less than the back cover text by Almeida does, as it is partially damaged and not all is legible.
Anyway, the album sounds very interesting and was (I suppose) very avant garde for 1959, + decorated with occasional background meows by a female choir.
Is All Giffer All Giffer or somebody else recording for Chantecler under the false name of All Giffer?
No idea, but it seems that this is All's only recording.
Enjoy it, now that you have an opportunity to do so:
01. O Apito no Samba (Luiz Bandeira / Luis Antônio)
02. No Meio da Noite (Aloísio Figueiredo / José Marques da Costa)
03. Passeando Pela Rua (A. F. Cerqueira / N. F. Cerqueira)
04. Laura (David Raksin / Johnny Mercer)
05. O Samba É Assim (A. F. Cerqueira / N. F. Cerqueira)
06. Violino Tzigano (Cesare Andrea Bixio / Bruno Cherubini)
07. Se Acaso Você Chegasse (Lupicínio Rodrigues / Felisberto Martins)
08. Meu Tio (mon Oncle) (Frank Barcellini / Henri Contet / J. Claude Carriére)
09. Saudade Querida (Tito Madi)
10. Stella By Starlight (Ned Washington / Victor Young)
11. Fantasia Alegre (A. F. Cerqueira / N. F. Cerqueira)
12. Vai e Me Esquece (Calixto de Paula Acle)
ALL OF ALL
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
THE ALL IDENTITY by Bossanov:
I Think All Giffer is Aloísio Figueiredo!
At ENCONTRO ÀS 9 COM ALOÍSIO - Aloísio e Seu Conjunto (1960, Copacabana CLP 11184) the
track 4. O Samba É Assim (Aloísio Figueiredo / Nelson Figueiredo). See initials: A.F. and N.F.!