Another until now missing album from Chiquinho's discography: Valsas, Polcas e Outras Coisas from '61 brought to us as courtesy of Pedro & 300discos.
The reform of Portuguese spelling in Brazil has multiplied the list of musicians in Brazil at least by two. A good example is Chiquinho do Acordeom, who became also another (additional) musician: Chiquinho do Acordeon (or was it vice-versa?).
Could it be that the secret meaning of two Chiquinhos on the front cover of this Lp is: Chiquinho do Acordeom and Chiquinho do Acordeon united on and for Odeon?
Note that the "do Acordeom/n is nowhere explicitly printed on the covers. It is just Chiquinho.
If you know how, dance to:
01. Maria Bonita (Agustín Lara)
02. São Paulo Quatrocentão (Garoto / Chiquinho do Acordeom / Avaré)
03. Viva Caruarú (Chiquinho do Acordeom / Radamés Gnattali)
04. Um Baile Em Santa Cruz (Chiquinho do Acordeom / Radamés Gnattali)
05. Polinha Gaúcha (Adpt. Chiquinho do Acordeom)
06. Dobradinho (Luiz Bonfá)
07. Estrela (Radamés Gnattali / Chiquinho do Acordeom)
08. Oh! Minas Gerais (Vieni Sul Mar) (Tradicional)
09. Colonel Bogey (Kenneth J. Alford)
10. Sinimbu (Chiquinho do Acordeom / Radamés Gnattali)
11. Rapaziada do Brás (Alberto Marino)
12. Canta Maria (Ary Barroso)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos