The appearance of to me completely unknown musicians with only one recording continues with today's premiere of piano player Eugênio Oscar Galende performing international standards accompanied by a conjunto.
Only three of the musicians are mentioned by name on on the back cover.
Eugênio Oscar Galende (Piano)
Tião Marinho (Contrabaixo)
As the great Tião Marinho has been noticed playing Contrabaixo on a large number of recordings, I just checked if he has, maybe, recorded something like a solo album but in vain. The nearest that he got to that goal has been a membership in the Chorinhos da Pessada on their only album, already published on Parallel Realities.
Now relax and enjoy:
01. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Johnny Mandel / Paul Francis Webster)
02. All My Loving (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
03. La Playa (J. V. Wetter)
04. Somehow It Got To Be Tomorrow (Today) (Estelle Levitt / Kenny Karen)
05. Love Letters (Victor Young / Edward Heyman)
06. A Hard Day's Night (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
07. Il Mondo (Jimmy Fontana / Carlo Pes / Gianni Meccia)
08. The More I See You (Harry Warren / Mack Gordon)
09. And I Love Her (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
10. Girl (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
11. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
12. Tonight (Could Be The Night) (V. Johnson)
TONIGHT COULD BE THE NIGHT New link
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos