The great piano player Mário de Azevedo has released an uncountable number of 78 Rpm recordings starting from 1943 and at least 8 Lps, yet today is the first time he is appearing on Parallel Realities with his last career album released in 1960 by Sinter.
A poetic text on the back cover by Fernando Lôbo explains more about his music, and the track list shows some great composers (just google Viúva Guerreiro and see when her compositions were composed).
Cool down from yesterday's Pixinguinha heat with delicate sounds of Mário's solo piano interpreting:
01. Subindo Ao Céu (Aristides Manuel Borges)
02. Quando Penso Em Ti (Viúva Guerreiro)
03. Saudade (Graça Guardia)
04. Supremo Mestre (Viúva Guerreiro)
05. Folhas ao Vento (Milton Amaral)
06. Flutuando (Aurélio Cavalcanti)
07. Rosa (Pixinguinha)
08. Só Tu Não Sentes (J. F. Fonseca Costa "costinha")
09. Cascata de Lágrimas (Moacir Braga)
10. Nas Asas De Um Sonho (Carlos T. De Carvalho)
11. Ao Cair da Tarde (Pelagio Valentim)
12. Quanto Dói Uma Saudade (Mariana da Silveira)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos