Here we have another recording by Guimarães, this time combining classical composers like Bach, Mozart and the other usual suspects (on side A), with music by composers from the North-east region of Brazil (side B).
Note that tracks from side A are included as individual, as well as a single, uninterrupted, complete side A.
Recorded live at the Restaurant Kartier - Boa Viagem - Recife.
The linear notes on the back cover of this Lp, hand signed by someone you may identify only if you are a graphologist, give more details about this recording.
Marcos: contra baixo
Ricardo e José Otávio: ritmistas
Special participation by singer Martha and the Conjunto Top Samba - vocal by Rubinho.
01. Noturno (Chopin)
02. O Guarani (Carlos Gomes)
03. Valsa do Adeus (Tristesse) (Chopin)
04. Marcha Turca (Mozart)
05. Jesus, Alegria dos Homens (Bach)
06. Danca Hungara No 5 (Brahms)
07. Lago dos Cisnes (Tchaikowsky)
08. Reve d'Amour (Liszt)
09. Polonaise (Chopin)
10. Concerto No 1 (Tchaikowsky)
11. People (J. Styne / B. Merril) vocal: Martha
12. Saudade do Samba (J. Styne / B. Merril) vocal: Rubinho
13. Homenagem aos Compositores Nordesinos:
Evocação (Nelson Ferreira)
Luar do Sertão (Catulo da Paixão Cearense)
Asa Branca (Luiz Gonzaga / Humberto Teixeira)
Dora (Dorival Caymmi)
Vassourinhas (Matias da Rocha)
Veneza Americana (Nelson Ferreira / Ziul Matos)
Pedro & 300discos