Although Heraldo do Monte was featured already on Parallel Realities, this is his first appearance here with a career album, his third, recorded 1963.
As this LP was initially presented on Loronix, I advise you to read Zeca's text about it on Órfãos do Loronix.
Note that Zeca declared it as his first career album although the back cover (which he probably did not have at the time) shows two previous career albums (which will follow soon in this parallel reality as both are included in the current package sent by Pedro & 300discos)
01. Samba de Pizzicato (Heraldo do Monte / M. Lameira Viana / W. Marchetti)
02. Rapaz de Bem (Johnny Alf)
03. Raízes (Denis Brean / Osvaldo Guilherme)
04. Amor e Paz (Tito Madi)
05. Zé da Conceição (João Roberto Kelly)
06. Maria Ninguém (Carlos Lyra)
07. Feio Não É Bonito (Carlos Lyra / Gianfrancesco Guarnieri)
08. Batida Diferente (Durval Ferreira / Maurício Einhorn)
09. Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi (F. Biancheri)
10. Eu Sei Que Vou Te Amar (Tom Jobim / Vinicius de Moraes)
11. Céu E Mar (Johnny Alf)
12. Tamanco no Samba (Orlandivo / Hélton Menezes)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos