Piano, vibraphone player and composer José Scarambone for the first time on Parallel Realities with his first career album out of altogether five and lots of 78 rpms, all recorded in the period from 1939 to 1961.
The back cover shows a detailed text about Scarambone's life, education and career written by Elmo Barros and I strongly suggest reading it.
I also suggest to hear his rendition of these tracks:
01. Exaltação à Bahia (Vicente Paiva / Chianca de Garcia)
02. Love Letters In The Sand (N. Kenny / C. Kenny / J. F. Coots)
03. Cubanacan (Moisés Simons / Sauvat / Chamfleury)
04. Vibrando (Scarambone)
05. Addio Amore (Devilli / Mario Nascimbene)
06. Dos Almas (Don Fabian)
07. O Orvalho Vem Caindo (Noel Rosa / Kid Pepe)
08. Bonjour Tristesse (Arthur Laurents / Georges Auric)
09. Verde Luna (Vicente Gomez)
10. Praça Onze (Herivelto Martins / Grande Otelo)
11. April Love (Paul Francis Webster / Sammy Fain)
12. Dos Cruces (Carmelo Larrea)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos