Similarly to the previous post, here we meet for the first time another "one recording only" piano player: Ernâni Turini, with his Momentos Dançantes released for Odeon back in 1959.
If you want to ask me anything about Ernâni Turini, I will redirect you to the back cover of this album where you can see him and the other three members of his conjunto on a photograph, but the text written by Zal Junior (or similar) is unfortunately mostly unreadable due to the bad condition of the cover, far beyond any restoration skills of Pedro or anybody else, up to the extent that I just hope that I have guessed the name of the author correctly.
In short: If you can read it, than you know more than I do.
What I know for sure are the names of the musicians:
Ernâni Turini (Piano)
Oliveira (Sax tenor)
Also I am able to provide the track & composer listing:
01. Cha Cha Baby (Louis Rico)
02. Lover (Richard Rodgers / Lorenz Hart)
03. Rabisco (Ernâni Turini)
04. Tequila (Chuck Rio)
05. Copacabana (João de Barro / Alberto Ribeiro)
06. Patrícia (Perez Prado)
07. Moonglow (Irving Mills / Will Hudson / Eddie de Lange)
08. Edsolando (Édson César)
09. Ay Cosita Linda (Pacho Galan)
10. Rag Mop (Anderson / J. Wills)
11. Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) (Domenico Modugno / Franco Migliacci)
12. Torero (Renato Carosone / Nisa)
And most important of all: The link to this treasure:
THE LINK TO THIS TREASURE
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos