A musical chat with the great composer Ary Barroso, with Ary commenting his compositions and playing them himself on the piano.
More of Ary's comments you may read in the linear notes on the back cover, handwritten and signed by Ary Barroso.
This 10' LP was re-edited as a 12' LP in 1964 (Copacabana CLP 11364).
The compositions chosen are:
1. Trapo de Gente (Ary Barroso) Samba
2. Minha Mágoa (Ary Barroso) Valsa
3. Risque (Ary Barroso) Samba
4. Camisa Amarela (Ary Barroso) Samba
5. Na Baixa do Sapateiro (Ary Barroso) Samba
6. No Rancho Fundo (Ary Barroso / Lamartine Babo) Samba
7. Choro Brasileiro Nº 3 (Ary Barroso) Choro
8. Nem Ela (Ary Barroso) Samba
Aquarela do Brasil (Ary Barroso) Samba
AQUARELA DE BARROSO
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
P.S. This album was, as I just realized, already posted on Loronix six years ago, so you may read Zeca's text about it, reprinted on Órfãos do Loronix.