As this album was presented on Loronix a long time ago, you may read Zeca's text about it reprinted on Órfãos do Loronix.
If you understand German you may read and read and read the fine printed long text about it on the inside cover.
If you are just interested in the music itself, then the option is to immediately download and listen to these compositions:
01. Gurungungô (Pedro Santos) Pedro Santos / Sebastião Tapajós / Jorge Arena
02. Interpretes: Maria Bethânia / Terra Trio
Asa Branca (Luiz Gonzaga / Humberto Teixeira)
Cariri (João do Vale)
03. Tocata Em Ritmo Samba (Sebastião Tapajós) Sebastião Tapajós
04. Um Certo Dia Para 21 (Paulinho da Viola) Pedro Santos / Paulinho da Viola / Jorge Arena
05. Ganga (Sebastião Tapajós) Pedro Santos / Sebastião Tapajós / Jorge Arena
06. Variaçones (Sebastião Tapajós) Pedro Santos / Sebastião Tapajós / Jorge Arena
07. Nós E O Mar (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli) Terra Trio
08. Num Samba Curto (Paulinho da Viola) Paulinho da Viola / Sebastião Tapajós / Terra Trio / Jorge Arena
09. Não Tem Solução (Dorival Caymmi / Carlos Guinle) Maria Bethânia / Terra Trio
10. Madrugada (Paulinho da Viola) Pedro Santos / Paulinho da Viola / Sebastião Tapajós / Terra Trio / Jorge Arena
EINE ECHTE NEUENTDECKUNG
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
ADDITIONAL by Stu Blagden:
This was recorded to tie in with a tour of Germany they all made. It was on this tour that Paulinho Da Viola,suffering from homesickness, wrote his famous melancholy Choro Negro...