Banda Vila Rica for the first time on Parallel Realities with their, as far as I know, only album, recorded in 1958.
More about this release you may read on the back cover text written by Lúcio Rangel, where the most important fact (according to my poor knowledge of Portuguese) is that it is a group of professional musicians gathered together by Maestro Oswaldo Borba, while the orchestration has been done by captain Antônio Pinto Jr.
Waltz darling oder trink Brüderlein:
01. E O Destino Desfolhou (Gastão Lamounier / Mário Rossi)
02. Abismo de Rosas (Américo Jacomino "Canhoto")
03. Valse Bleue (Alfred Margis / Eugene Hecob)
04. Ave Maria (Erothides de Campos / Jonas Neves)
05. Clube Xv (Oscar A. Ferreira)
06. Adda (Mario Ramos / Salvador Moraes)
07. Branca (Zequinha de Abreu)
08. Trink Trink Bruderlein Trink (Wilhelm Lindemann)
09. Arrependimento (Gastao Lamounier)
10. Saudade Eterna (Santos Coelho)
11. Saudades de Iguape (João Batiste do Nascimento)
ТАМО ДАЛЕКО, ГДЕ ЦВЕТА ЛИМУН ЖУТ
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos