Carlinhos Mafasoli's first career album (a 10' rarity) recorded in 1956.
More about this release you may read on the back cover while more of his music you may find in this parallel reality on 2 previously posted albums.
On his recording debut, together with his conjunto, he presents:
1. Como É Bom Dançar (le Piano Du Pauvre) (Leo Ferré) Fox
2. Me Lo Dijo Adela (Otilio Portal) Mambo cha cha
3. La Goualante Du Pauvre Jean (Marguerite Monnot / René Rouzaud) Fox
4. Bigode de Arame (Ângelo Apolônio ''Poly'') Chótis
5. Carlos Gardel (Herivelto Martins / David Nasser) Tango
6. Tristeza Marina (H. Sanguinete / R. Flores / J. Damos) Tango
7. Jurame (María Grever) Tango
8. Hoje Quem Paga Sou Eu (Herivelto Martins / David Nasser) Tango
DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos