Sax baritono and Vibrafone player Zezinho Mancini has his premiere on Parallel Realities together with his Golden Ten.
Luckily he is presented on his recording with his full name, as otherwise the already existing confusion about which Zezinho is which Zezinho would be unbearable.
Anyway, the sounds on this album are quite in accordance with the front cover: Pure para dançar at it's best, mostly consisting of international hits of the period.
Luckily, also the back cover offers a nice text about this Zezinho and his music, written by Julietta Jorge Saade.
Here is the list of the golden eleven:
Zezinho Mancini (Sax baritono, Vibrafone)
Wanderley Mancini (Guitarra, Crooner)
Antônio Bonutti (Órgão)
Artur (Sax tenor)
Tiquinho (Bateria, Crooner)
Do Menor (Crooner)
Hércules e Jaime (Ritmo)
Presenting eleven hits:
01. Sunny (Bobby Hebb)
02. Noites de Moscou (Vassily Solovyov-Sedoy)
03. Ciao Amore Ciao (Luigi Tenco)
04. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Johnny Mandel / Paul Francis Webster)
05. The More I See You (Harry Warren / Mack Gordon)
06. Na Ginga do Samba (Carioca)
07. Music To Watch Girls By (Sid Ramin)
08. Coração de Papel (Sérgio Reis)
09. Black Is Black (Tony Hayes / Steve Wadey / Michelle Grainger)
10. Tiro no Escuro (Henry Mancini)
11. Amor Demais (Agostinho de Mello)
THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN TEN
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos