Presenting violão player Hugo Luiz, about whom I know only that he is playing violão...
To get answers to all of your who, what, why, when etc, you will have to wait untill someone who knows more passes by and shares his knowledge.
On the other hand, you will have to wait only for the download to finish, to be able to hear his violão and rhythm on these compositions:
01. Canto de Ossana (Vinicius de Moraes / Baden Powell)
02. Tempo Feliz (Vinicius de Moraes / Baden Powell)
03. Primavera (Сarlos Lуra / Vinicius de Moraes)
04. Days Of Wine And Roses (H. Mancini / J. Mercer)
05. Tema Para Lili (Hugo Luiz)
06. Maria (L. Bernstein)
07. Feitio de Oração (Vadico / Noel Rosa)
08. Feitinha Pro Poeta (Baden Powell)
09. Tristeza (Haroldo Lobo / Miltinho)
10. Aleluia (Edu Lobo / Ruy Guerra)
11. Minha Namorada (Сarlos Lуra / Vinicius de Moraes)
12. Con Alma (Dizzy Gilespie)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
MORE MYSTERIES SURROUNDING THIS LP by Frank-Oliver:
This record is a mystery. I first heard the original LP, the same version presented here, just guitar with rhythm section. Later this was presented by Zeca at Loronix with the very same cover, but three songs are different and the others have very different arrangements using a full conjunto behind Hugo Luiz guitar.
THE MYSTERY REVEALED by Anonymous:
According to information about the same Hugo Luiz quoted on Martoni's blog, this album was recorded in 1965 and after many use, it's matrix has been broken. As the obscure record company didn't have a copy of the matrix, the album was re-recorded with new arrangements and 4 bonus tracks.
PS: Os que entendem português leiam as informações disponibilizadas no link citado.