Carlos Lacerda, the master of the keyboard, was presented with an amazing album called Um Piano da Bahia in another parallel reality.
Tonight, thanks to friends Pedro & 300discos, I have the pleasure to present another one of the altogether 3 albums Carlos has recorded.
No information is given on the back cover, least of all the names of the other participants on this recording, but you may hear which instruments those unmentioned fine musicians play by listening to:
01. Confissão (Djalma Ferreira / Luiz Bandeira)
02. Volta (Djalma Ferreira / Luiz Bandeira)
03. Samba no Perroquet (Djalma Ferreira)
04. Fala Amor (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
05. Choro Sim (Djalma Ferreira / Iza Ferreira)
06. Cheiro de Saudade (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
07. Recado (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
08. Lamento (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
09. Samba do Drink (Djalma Ferreira)
10. Devaneio (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
11. Murmúrio (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
12. Casa de Loló (Djalma Ferreira / Dias Bicalho)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
ABOUT THE TWO GOVERNORS by Edson Mendes:
Carlos Lacerda was an important and controversial Brazilian politician in the 50's and 60's (he was the governor of the Guanabara State, that was created when the Brazilian capital was transferred to Brasilia in 1960, and now doesn't exist anymore).,
This "other Carlos Lacerda" (the musician) is presented here as the "Governador do teclado", for sure picked up on the popularity of the real governor!