The new package sent by Pedro & 300discos has arrived a short time ago and I picked out of it a long sought album (won't tell you which, as not to add my frustration to you) only to run into the Polar Bear protection on Depositfiles after uploading it.
Sorry, but it happens occasionally...
Instead, I quickly picked up another one, recorded by our dear mafioso siciliano José Luciano, about which I won't have to write a word at this late hour, as Zecalouro has already done it and you may read his text, covering also the front cover controversy, on the usual place where his texts are reprinted: On Órfãos do Loronix.
While asking yourself what album was rejected by Depositfiles, calm down by listening to:
01. Tarde Demais (José Luciano)
02. Conceição (Jair Amorim / Valdemar de Abreu "Dunga")
03. Love Is A Many Splendored Thing (Paul Francis Webster / Sammy Fain)
04. Pois É (Ataulfo Alves)
05. Crepúsculo de Amor (Vicente Paiva / Lita Rodrigues)
06. Teus Olhos Entendem os Meus (Haroldo Eiras / Victor Berbara)
07. Brasília (José Luciano / Mário Flávio)
Amar Outra Vez (M. Stoloff / G. Sidney)
08. Quintandinha (Djalma Ferreira)
09. So In Love (Cole Porter)
10. Canção da Volta (Ismael Netto / Antônio Maria)
11. Dancing In The Dark (Howard Dietz / Arthur Schwartz)
12. Dó-Ré-Mi (Fernando César)
13. Sinfonia Verde E Amarelo (Pernambuco)
A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos