Bandolim player Niquinho and his conjunto have their debut on Parallel Realities with their first LP.
My information about Niquinho is poor indeed and amounts to several facts found on the net:
He has recorded altogether four career albums, covering the time from 1966 to 1972, the last one in collaboration with Altamiro Carrilho and accompanied by Canhoto and his Regional.
Any further information is welcome.
Beautiful sounds on:
01. No Tempo do Vovô (Ormindo Fontes "Toco Preto")
02. Sossega Violão (Luimy Fernando)
03. Começa Tudo Assim (Almeida Rego / Armando Quezada)
04. Vem Meu Grande Amor (Pedro Pacheco / Reinaldo Fernandes)
05. Ginga de Morro (Luimy Fernando / A. Bourget)
06. Um Bandolim no Samba (Niquinho)
07. Mixidinho (Mário Pereira / Ivan Nepomuceno)
08. Beija-me (Roberto Martins / Mário Rossi)
09. Ninguém (Magno Mattos / Almir Mattos / Ivan Mattos)
10. Sorriso da Zilah (Cenira M. Nunes / Zilah Santana)
11. Esperança Perdida (Niquinho / Hélio Nascimento)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos