This album has already been posted on Loronix, later reposted on Parallel Realities (the link has expired by now) and now I am posting it again, but this time in form of a transfer and scans by Pedro.
Curiously, out of more than ten career albums Aloysio Figueiredo has released, only three have been brought to light. The other two are also on Parallel Realities (with working links).
So read Zecalouro's text about this release on Órfãos do Loronix and download the other two albums in another parallel reality.
While doing so, take a look at the list of musicians:
Aloysio Figueiredo (organ, arrangements, production)
Cacau (guitar, vocals)
Walter Arruda (tamborim, tumbadora)
Os Modernistas (vocals)
And enjoy these compositions during tomorrow's samba Saturday:
01. Chorando Chorando (Edson Borges / Armando Cavalcanti)
02. Tamanco no Samba (Orlandivo / Hélton Menezes)
03. Chorou (Djalma de Carvalho / Cacau)
04. Maria, Mária, Mariá (Billy Blanco)
05. Lamento Bebop (Haroldo Barbosa / Luis Reis)
06. Meu Nome É Ninguém (Haroldo Barbosa / Luis Reis)
07. Liberdade Demais (Mariano Filho / Hélio Nascimento)
08. A Lavadeira (Herivelto Martins)
09. Influênсia do Jazz (Сarlos Lуra)
10. Mandrake (Aloysio Figueiredo)
11. Mundo Vazio (Aloysio Figueiredo / Djalma de Carvalho / Cacau)
12. Confissão (Djalma Ferreira / Luiz Bandeira)
Of course, after clicking on the text:
THE TEXT New link
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos