So far violão player Sebastião Tapajós could be found in this parallel reality, only as a sideman to other artists.
Now, thanks to our friends Pedro & 300discos, I have the pleasure to finally present him with a career album from 1963, by coincidence, appropriately named: Apresentando Sebastião Tapajós e Seu Conjunto.
Apart from Sebastião himself, his conjunto consists of eight musicians (as can be easily counted from the front cover) + singers Osy Neusa and Luiz Olavo mentioned on the labels, but unfortunately the back cover does not give any credit to anyone of them.
On the other hand, Regina Pesce, colunista social da Folha do Norte has written a text about Sebastião Tapajós and his career (up to the moment of the release of this album, of course).
Tracks performed are:
01. Acaramelado (Roverano / Don Filinto)
02. Sonhar Contigo (Adilson Ramos / Armelindo Leandro) Canta: Osy Neusa
03. Morena (Afonso Monteiro) Canta: Luiz Olavo
04. Tudo de Mim (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
05. Noites de Moscou (Vassily Solovyov-Sedoy)
06. Moonlight Serenade (Glenn Miller / Mitchell Parish)
07. Onde Estava Eu (Armando Cavalcanti / Victor Freire) Canta: Luiz Olavo
08. Nós E O Mar (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
09. Boa Noite da Vida (Sebastião Tapajós / Geimirez Melo e Silva) Canta: Osy Neusa
10. O Que Eu Gosto de Você (Silvio César) Canta: Luiz Olavo
11. Samba da Madrugada (Dora Lopes / Carminha Mascarenhas / Herotides Nascimento)
12. Eu Quero Alguém (Delbanor Dias) Canta: Osy Neusa
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos