Singer, composer and piano player Adylson Godoy has his premiere tonight on Parallel Realities with his Erlon Chaves arranged album from 1965: In form of a transfer and cover scans by Pedro.
Although it is his premiere in this parallel reality, Sou Sem Paz has been already posted on the net, namely on the legendary Loronix blog several years ago, which means that all relevant details you may find and read on Órfãos do Loronix where Zecalouro's text is re-printed.
You may also want to read the texts of the songs, about the musicians as well as a text written by Adylson on the back cover.
Here is the track list:
01. Prece a Chuva (Adylson Godoy)
02. Flor da Manhã (Adylson Godoy)
03. Não Chora Não, Zé (Adylson Godoy)
04. É Demais Sonhar Você (Adylson Godoy)
05. Preconceito (Adylson Godoy)
06. Tristeza Inocente (Adylson Godoy)
07. Sou Sem Paz (Adylson Godoy)
08. Eternidade (Luis Chaves / Adylson Godoy)
09. Bobo da Corte (Adylson Godoy)
10. Desesperança (Adylson Godoy)
11. Só de Saudade (Adylson Godoy)
12. Tema Para os Olhos Dela (Adylson Godoy) Instrumental
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
Tonight you may enjoy the trombone player Raul de Barros and sambista Dilermando Pinheiro in a joint project for Rádio released at an unknown date.
There is a mystery that I have not resolved so far: The label scans provided by Pedro show that this album is split between Raul de Barros on side A and Dilermando Pinheiro on side B.
On the other hand the compositions numbered by Pedro as well as the numbering of tracks on Memoria Musical are different than on the label scans done by Pedro who also managed the transfers...
Is it another edition or something else, I do not know and I did not want to bother Pedro with this dilemma, but the mystery about it will not spoil the pleasure of listening to:
01. Ginga do Candango (Raul de Barros) Raul de Barros
02. Consolo de Otário (João Roberto Kelly) Dilermando Pinheiro
03. Arrasta a Sandália (Osvaldo Vasques "Baiaco" / Aurélio Gomes) Raul de Barros
04. Não Era Por Interesse (Gadé / Valdrido Silva) Dilermando Pinheiro
05. Sarambá (J. Thomaz / Antônio Lopes de Amorim Diniz ''Duque'') Raul de Barros
06. Historia Antiga (Ciro de Souza) Raul de Barros
07. Soprano Ligeiro (Armando Louzada / Vaz da Eira) Dilermando Pinheiro
08. Cigana de Catumbi (J. Rezende) Raul de Barros
09. Coração de Pedra (Eurico Costa / Gonçalves do Pandeiro / Djalma Sant'Ana) Dilermando Pinheiro
10. Se Você Soubesse (Valmurio) Raul de Barros
11. Um Bocadinho Só (Agenor Lourenço / José Casemiro) Dilermando Pinheiro
12. Implorar (Kid Pepe / Germano Augusto / João Gaspar) Raul de Barros
KAYA NA NOITE
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
P.S. The albums by Raul de Barros posted so far on Parallel Realities have almost all been removed due to copyright claims.
Tonight's album was uploaded upon Depositfiles without any problems with their copyright checker.
Still, the possibility that it will in the near future become polar bear protected must be taken into consideration, so don't wait to download it tomorrow as tomorrow you might be presented with the tasteless DOWNLOAD YESTERDAY notice.
RELEASE DATE by Marcelo Spinola:
Acho que o disco é de 1955, segundo consta no site: (1955) Trombone zangado • Rádio • LP