The vocal group Anjos do Inferno, led by Léo Vilar has it's premiere tonight on Parallel Realities with a compilation (best of) LP released 1963.
Actually, all their LPs that I could find mentioned on the net are either compilations or participations.
The reason is probably because, as far as I could find out, their career lasted from 1937 to 1958. At least it is during that period that they have recorded (countless) 78 rpms.
The back cover features a text about them and their music and also lists the accompanying musicians, but only with their first name. Among them is a certain Papudinho playing piston...
Arrangements and direction of the tracks performed is by Francisco Nepomuceno:
01. Rosa Morena (Dorival Caymmi)
02. Acontece Que Eu Sou Baiano (Dorival Caymmi)
03. Vatapa (Dorival Caymmi)
04. Requebre Que Eu Dou Um Doce (Dorival Caymmi)
05. Voce Ja Foi A Bahia (Dorival Caymmi)
06. Vestido de Bolero (Dorival Caymmi)
07. Chô-Chô (Antonio Almeida / Ciro de Souza)
08. Nega do Cabelo Duro (Rubens Soares / David Nasser)
09. Dolores (Marino Pinto / Alberto Ribeira / Arlindo Marques Júnior)
10. Helena Helena (Antonio Almeida / Constantino Silva)
11. Brasil Pandeiro (Assis Valente)
12. E Ela (Roberto Martins)
HARLEY DAVIDSON - DOWNLOAD YESTERDAY
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
EDIT by Bossanov:
Some comments about accompanying musicians, all of them are from São Paulo area, as I can suppose: Great Papudinho is José Lidio Cordeiro,
famous guitarrista Edgard - a.k.a. Jacó, Jacob or Edgar e Os Tais - Antônio Edgard Gianullo. Tibor (bass) - is immigrant from Hungary Tibor Reisner, also trumpet player, arranger and conductor.