About the night club scene at the time, as well as about band leader Chuca-Chuca, who is, by the way, presented tonight for the first time on Parallel Realities, an informative text is printed on the back cover, a quite interesting lecture, which I suggest to read.
The para dançar melodies performed on this album are
01. Carinhoso (Pixinguinha / João de Barro)
02. Sonny Boy (Ray Henderson / Buddy DeSylva / Lew Brown / Al Jonson)
03. Frenesi (Alberto Dominguez)
04. Chove Lá Fora (Tito Madi)
05. Body And Soul (Robert B. Sour / Edward Heyman / John W. Green / Frank Eyton)
06. Tico-Tico No Fubá (Zequinha de Abreu)
07. Angustia (Orlando Brito)
08. Avalon (Al Johnson / Vincent Rose)
09. Bingo-bango-bongo (Don Elliot)
10. Tenha Pena de Mim (Ciro de Souza / Babau)
CHUCA-CHUCA PARA DANÇAR
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
!!! by Bossanov:
Great Chepsel Lerner (Chuca-Chuca) on vibes!!!
Nice interplay with accordion and guitar too!