4.11.14

Pernambuco e Seu Conjunto - Em Ritmo de Danca No 2 (1958)

Polydor LPNG 4010

Pernambuco steps out of the package being downloaded as I write straight onto the dance floor, wrapped in one of the most beautiful covers I have seen lately.

If you ask me what Pernambuco's real name is, I will answer: Ayres da Costa Pessoa.

If you ask me who is backing him, I will answer: His Conjunoto.

If you ask me what repertoire he has prepared for dancing, I will answer:

01. Um Chorinho Pra Você (Severino Araújo)
02. Suas Mãos (Ayres da Costa Pessoa "Pernambuco" / Antônio Maria)
03. Matilda (Harry Thomas)
04. É Luxo Só (Ary Barroso / Luis Peixoto)
05. Sonhando Contigo (Anísio Silva / Fausto Guimarães)
06. It's Not For Me To Say (Al Stillman / Robert Allen)
07. Samba de Morro (Altamiro Carrilho)
08. Se Eu Morresse Amanhã (Antônio Maria)
09. Little Darling (Maurice Williams)
10. Dama de Ouros (Zé Keti)
11. Samba Fantástico (José Toledo / Jean Manzon / Leônidas Autuori / Paulo Mendes Campos)
12. Bernardine (Johnny Mercer)

If you ask me from which state of Brazil Pernambuco comes from, I will answer:

IT'S NOT FOR ME TO SAY  New link 21.11.2021

If you ask me who sent this fine release, I will answer:

Créditos: Pedro & 300discos

1 comment:

To request a LINK RENEWAL, send a mail to:
parallelrealitiesmusic@gmail.com
If it is possible, you will receive a PayPal contribution request of
2.99 EUR per album.
A new link will be sent to you by mail.