The first time I read about the great composer and piano player Lina Pesce was while reading Zeca's text on Loronix about her as part of presenting her accompanied by an orchestra under the direction of Maestro Lyrio Panicalli. That text and the album may be found on Órfãos do Loronix.
A dilemma Zeca voiced about the identity of the beautiful lady on the front cover (whether it were Lina or not) got a negative answer in the comments.
The other mystery, how Lina really looks like did not get an answer at that time, but it is answered now: My curiosity was satisfied after a glance upon the back cover of this 10' LP presented now, where, besides an explicit text about her and her artistic career, also her portrait is displayed.
If you are also interested to see how she looks, get this album for the photograph of her on the back cover.
If you are interested in Ritmistas RGE rendition of her compositions, get the album to find out how they sound:
1. Bem-te-vi Atrevido (Lina Pesce)
2. Sabiá Feiticeiro (Lina Pesce)
3. Corruira Saltitante (Lina Pesce)
4. Pintassilgo Apaixonado (Lina Pesce)
5. Vamos Dançar La Conga (Lina Pesce)
6. Vingança de Cupido (Lina Pesce)
7. Em Meu Rancho Panteiro (Lina Pesce)
8. História de Uma Lágrima (Lina Pesce)
All under the musical direction of Henrique Simonetti and the artistic direction of Roberto Corte Real.
OS PESCADORES RGE
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos